Position Title: Production Supervisor Date: August 2, 2023
Reports To: Production Manager FLSA: Exempt
The Production Supervisor at Polyvinyl Films, Inc. is responsible for overseeing the production team, to ensure quality and results of the product.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise and provide guidance to the production team on your shift.
- Oversee production process.
- Work with departments to ensure on time results of product.
- Coach, motivate and engage team members to meet quality and production goals.
- Ensure safe work practices across team members and promote the importance of safety culture.
- Ensure team is staying on work schedules, assignments, and production/sequences to meet production goals.
- Responsible for training new employees.
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment.
- Work with Safety Manager on continuing to improve Safety culture and complete all required safety training.
- Work with HR on bringing in and interviewing new employees.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for your team.
- Willingness to work some weekends to cover production.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in supervisor or leadership role within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in 5S, Continuous improvement, and Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills, with ability to motivate and inspire others.
"*" indicates required fields